Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.762 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,105,021 Kwacha (R$ 13,573) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)