Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.842 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,311,306 Kwacha (R$ 10,234) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)