Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 220.391 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,180,301 Kwacha (R$ 14,430) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)