Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 225.877 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 436,605 Kwacha (R$ 1,933) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)