Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.321 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,376,978 Kwacha (R$ 6,005) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)