Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.124 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,904 Kwacha (R$ 5,154) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 833,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (33 minutes ago)