Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.316 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,182,416 Kwacha (R$ 5,517) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 893,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)