Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.529 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 659,408 Kwacha (R$ 2,860) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)