Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.791 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 525,314 Kwacha (R$ 2,480) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)