Cost of living comparison between Campeche, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.444 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 515,368 Kwacha (Mex$ 13,406) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)