Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 946.584 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,382,943 Kwacha (£12,025) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)