Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 220.480 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,453,196 Kwacha (S/. 11,127) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)