Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 219.554 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,709,367 Kwacha (S/. 7,786) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)