Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 220.628 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,540,069 Kwacha (S/. 6,980) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)