Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 217.560 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,632,938 Kwacha (S/. 12,102) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)