Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 531.850 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,007,507 Kwacha (C$5,655) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)