Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.369 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 414,269 Kwacha (Php28,831) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)