Cost of living comparison between Calapan, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.852 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 530,605 Kwacha (Php35,726) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)