Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.296 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 564,500 Kwacha (Php39,485) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 432,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)