Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.110 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,935,448 Kwacha (CH$2,643,584) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)