Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,125,373 Kwacha (CH$2,709,538) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (41 minutes ago)