Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 71.931 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 322% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 42,817,370 Kwacha (Bs 595,258) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)