Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 71.776 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 336% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 42,561,362 Kwacha (Bs 592,977) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)