Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 71.704 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 304% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,302,575 Kwacha (Bs 283,144) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)