Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01063 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 770 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 449 Kwacha (Bs 42,237) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)