Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.523 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 292% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,327,086 Kwacha (Bs 242,260) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)