Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.282 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,264,559 Kwacha (S/. 5,715) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (19 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)