Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.234 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,741,389 Kwacha (S/. 7,871) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (14 minutes ago)