Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 212.790 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,648,709 Kwacha (S/. 7,748) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)