Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.770 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,324,321 Kwacha (S/. 6,195) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)