Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,096 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.499 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 521,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 438,105 Kwacha (E£ 10,818) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)