Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,541 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.864 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 380,365 Kwacha (E£ 9,542) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (42 minutes ago)