Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,211 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.611 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 378,025 Kwacha (E£ 9,543) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)