Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,473 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.923 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 608,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 519,886 Kwacha (E£ 13,022) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)