Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.911 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 245,986 Kwacha (E£ 6,163) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)