Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 570.672 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,364,863 Kwacha (AU$11,153) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)