Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 549.765 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 139% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,727,152 Kwacha (AU$6,780) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)