Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 567.206 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 127% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,369,856 Kwacha (AU$11,230) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (38 minutes ago)