Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,290,468 Kwacha ($4,612) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)