Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.200 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,658,858 Kwacha ($5,109) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)