Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 849.284 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,826,390 Kwacha (€5,683) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (43 minutes ago)