Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.304 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 504,016 Kwacha (Php35,236) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)