Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.111 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,004,893 Kwacha (Php71,214) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (39 minutes ago)