Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.337 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 608,485 Kwacha (Php42,440) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)