Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.598 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 413,937 Kwacha (Php28,355) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)