Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.099 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,811,104 Kwacha (€4,515) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (27 minutes ago)