Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,767,921 Kwacha (€4,508) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)