Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.827 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,018,337 Kwacha (€4,717) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)