Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 883.966 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,900,990 Kwacha (€4,413) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)