Cost of living comparison between Caceres, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.635 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,110,425 Kwacha (€4,010) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 2 hours ago)