Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.793 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,310,154 Kwacha (Mex$ 61,127) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)