Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.273 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,593,516 Kwacha (Mex$ 67,763) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)