Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.509 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,241,315 Kwacha (Mex$ 59,754) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)