Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.971 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,014,919 Kwacha (Mex$ 53,065) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)