Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.340 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,752,964 Kwacha (1,095,048 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)