Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.896 MWK / AOA *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,599,984 Kwacha (1,243,103 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)