Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.369 MWK / AOA *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,174,229 Kwacha (1,535,850 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)