Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.355 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,828,176 Kwacha (1,797,519 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)