Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.317 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,942,165 Kwacha (913,112 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)