Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 192.743 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,917,134 Kwacha (9,947 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)