Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.137 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,505,006 Kwacha (13,531 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)