Cost of living comparison between Buzău, Romania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.280 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 360,073 Kwacha (2,127 lei) in Buzău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (40 minutes ago)