Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.587 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,194 Kwacha (₨ 485) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (41 minutes ago)