Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.944 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 251,244 Kwacha (₨ 36,184) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)