Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 738.720 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,655,003 Kwacha ($4,948) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)