Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 727.260 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,330,114 Kwacha ($4,579) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)