Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02082 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,642,199 Kwacha (﷼ 174,979,272) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)