Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02174 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,126,309 Kwacha (﷼ 189,807,913) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)