Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,590,815 Kwacha (﷼ 117,039,370) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)