Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02211 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,082,359 Kwacha (﷼ 94,179,966) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$297 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)