Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.147 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 442,132 Kwacha (2,350TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)