Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 173.256 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,020,955 Kwacha (5,893TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 892,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)