Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 206.066 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 464,194 Kwacha (2,253TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)