Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 726.595 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,230,478 Kwacha ($12,704) in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)