Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 842.059 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,528,688 Kwacha (€4,191) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)