Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 842.024 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,083,601 Kwacha (€3,662) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)