Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 831.465 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,227,742 Kwacha (€3,882) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)