Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 852.699 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,717,164 Kwacha (€4,359) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)