Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.902 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 388,116 Kwacha (980 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (27 minutes ago)