Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 431.769 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,268,836 Kwacha (2,939 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 983,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)