Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.610 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 579,253 Kwacha (1,475 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (36 minutes ago)