Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.195 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,265,184 Kwacha (2,927 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 985,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)