Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.888 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,679,651 Kwacha (﷼ 8,799) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)