Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.946 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,598,958 Kwacha (﷼ 8,374) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)