Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.150 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,823,329 Kwacha (﷼ 14,770) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)