Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.985 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,104,124 Kwacha (﷼ 16,253) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)