Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.730 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,476,669 Kwacha (﷼ 7,742) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)