Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 720.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,560,616 Kwacha ($3,556) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)