Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.210 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,868,336 Kwacha ($2,609) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (31 minutes ago)