Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.040 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,491,245 Kwacha ($3,474) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)