Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 532,655 Kwacha (835,607 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)