Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45570 MWK / CDF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 261,382 Kwacha (573,585 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 232,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)