Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42145 MWK / BIF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,655,210 Kwacha (6,300,147 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)