Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40745 MWK / BIF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,645,256 Kwacha (8,946,472 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (38 minutes ago)