Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41809 MWK / BIF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,283,659 Kwacha (7,853,962 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)