Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42707 MWK / BIF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,189,071 Kwacha (7,467,254 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 2 hours ago)