Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42510 MWK / BIF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,210,201 Kwacha (7,551,618 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)