Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.930 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,650,348 Kwacha ($6,486) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)