Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,641,977 Kwacha ($7,908) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)