Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.620 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,645,484 Kwacha ($6,473) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)