Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.720 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,405,057 Kwacha ($7,552) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)