Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,248 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.834 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 230,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 215,393 Kwacha (ARS $5,149) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)