Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,232 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.237 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 386,721 Kwacha (ARS $8,364) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)