Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,303 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.547 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 352,944 Kwacha (ARS $7,582) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)