Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,142 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.976 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 394,982 Kwacha (ARS $8,408) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)