Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 756.821 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,704,999 Kwacha (€3,574) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)