Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.164 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,114,798 Kwacha (€2,502) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)