Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 800.202 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,980,680 Kwacha (€2,475) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)