Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 777.624 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,594,071 Kwacha (€3,336) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)