Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,617 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.547 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,235,578 Kwacha (877,621 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)