Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,535 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.499 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,258,609 Kwacha (903,734 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (35 minutes ago)