Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,448 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.615 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,394,983 Kwacha (915,921 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)