Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,999 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.730 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,386,174 Kwacha (507,727 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)