Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,965 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,319,488 Kwacha (506,589 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)