Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,257,248 Kwacha (₩3,572,570) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 202,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)