Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,065,992 Kwacha (₩3,284,895) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)