Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,285 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.543 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,892,412 Kwacha (11,162 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)