Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,110 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.357 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,884,947 Kwacha (11,196 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)