Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,191 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.594 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,976,824 Kwacha (11,795 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)