Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,438 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.649 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,641,257 Kwacha (8,700 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)