Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23226 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,080,831 Kwacha (COL$8,959,056) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)