Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24761 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,018,908 Kwacha (COL$8,153,457) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)