Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24147 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,246,317 Kwacha (COL$5,161,297) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)