Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.063 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 793,564 Kwacha (руб 65,786) in Bryansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)