Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,140,868 Kwacha (€4,123) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)