Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.841 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,347,443 Kwacha (81,394 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)