Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.136 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,443,617 Kwacha (86,851 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)