Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.178 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,351,939 Kwacha (83,467 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)