Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.766 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,103,947 Kwacha (64,211 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 2 hours ago)