Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 919.519 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,588,793 Kwacha (£3,903) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)