Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.222 MWK / GMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,904,477 Kwacha (125,114 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)