Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.342 MWK / GMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,835,096 Kwacha (601,838 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)