Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.328 MWK / GMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,867,480 Kwacha (121,833 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)