Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.244 MWK / GMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,010,107 Kwacha (131,861 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,000 (about 1 hour ago)