Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.907 MWK / GMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,906,590 Kwacha (182,721 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)