Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 900.825 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,273,168 Kwacha (£19,175) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)