Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1001.797 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,650,501 Kwacha (£10,631) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)