Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 893.410 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,771,661 Kwacha (£21,011) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)