Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 356.215 MWK / BBD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 131% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,409,560 Kwacha (15,186 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)