Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 356.748 MWK / BBD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,920,342 Kwacha (19,398 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)