Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.885 MWK / BBD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,066,904 Kwacha (14,118 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)