Cost of living comparison between Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.650 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,380,788 Kwacha ($6,147) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)