Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.380 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,117,222 Kwacha ($5,739) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)