Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,558,275 Kwacha ($4,963) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)