Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.410 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,951,572 Kwacha ($4,120) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)