Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,318,712 Kwacha ($7,421) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)