Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 852.297 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,012,050 Kwacha (€4,707) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)