Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.881 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,808,353 Kwacha (€6,197) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)