Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 764.039 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,762,406 Kwacha (€6,233) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)