Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,727,064 Kwacha (€6,104) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (30 minutes ago)