Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.169 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,971,468 Kwacha (€4,951) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (16 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)