Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 356.777 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 524,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 485,041 Kwacha (1,360 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)