Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03580 MWK / BYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 328,827 Kwacha (9,185,708 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)