Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 368.918 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 598,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 553,389 Kwacha (1,500 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)